More and more people suffer the on set of zits everyday. Years back, most people thought that acne are only endured by adolescents but that is just not true.This Instructions on how to get rid of zits you can try to assist you on your way to wage war against zits.
1. Cleanse thoroughly - Wash the face thoroughly, but gently, Use warm water and a clean washcloth to help open the pores, an oil-free or non-acne aggravating cleanser to wash, and rinse off with cold water to help close the pores back up. This stops bacteria clogging them up. A simple cleaning regimen will rid the skin of a day's long worth of dirt, dust, bacteria, and dead skin cells. Washing twice a day is sufficient, once in the mornings, and once more at night. Don't over do it, over washing can leave the skin weakened or agitated.
2. Want to get rid of acne overnight? Then go jogging today! Working out is good for so many reasons... so if you're not working out regularly already... please, for God's sake start. Working out is great for losing weight, for relieving stress and it even gives you a great feeling afterwards. Try it, you'll see. But when we're talking about getting rid of acne, the stress relieving part in working out is something that you should pay attention to. Because when you stress, you're cells starts producing and releasing stress hormones like cortisol. Which then again prepares you for a "fight-or-flight" situation and this hormone increases your sebum production.
3. Long hair can cause your body acne to get worse if you do not wash it often, and make sure that it is really clean. It is a good idea to keep your hair up, and do not touch your body after touching your hair. Also, make sure that you do not touch your body after eating greasy foods. This can cause more breakouts and worse body acne. Always wash your hands with antibacterial soap after eating and handling your hair.
4. DIY Remedies - Everyday products found in the home, such as toothpaste, crushed aspirin (made into a paste), lemon or potato wedges, clove oil, fresh mint, tomatoes (again made into a paste) are often claimed to be effective at treating spot prone areas - although some of these methods might be different to apply to the back
5. Light Treatment - using a special type of heat wand, a doctor uses a particular type of light treatment to kill the acne causing bacteria. The aim of this treatment is to shrink the sebaceous glands, which in turn means a lot less sebum is produced, and from that, less overall acne. Repeated treatment is required for this to be effective.
Lastly, do not forget to lead a healthy lifestyle with a minimum of stress, drinking lots of water and maintaining a balanced diet to help these natural remedies to take full effect.